Hi there, welcome to
Cinderella From Indonesia Center!
Here you can find out more my social project, see what I'm doing at the moment and much, much more.
What is Cinderella From Indonesia Center?
Helping the Indonesian community by creating jobs, especially for women.
1. To create dolls with Indonesian nuances through the use of Batik Girl
2. To develop Indonesia’s creative industry by empowering women inmates
3. To build a creative industry in women’s prisons in Indonesia
Milestone – 2013
Cinderella From Indonesia Center empowers the women inmates for the first time.
Participant: 1 Prison – 20 Inmates
Production: 300 Dolls
Milestone – 2014
- Got a grant from U.S Department State, Washington DC.
- Woman Inmate Empowerment (Batik Girl TOT: 100 WBP)
- Production Target: 1000 Dolls
- Production Output: 1500 Dolls
Milestone – 2015
1. Grant: US$ 10.000 (International Republic Institute, Washington DC)
- Batik Girl Roadshow Indonesia – Singapore
- Roadshow to:
- Entrepreneur Club
- Single Parent Club
2. AIC (Albanian Islamic Community)
- Roadshow Australia
Milestone – 2016
- Grant AU$: 20.000
- Batik Girl for Indonesia
- Roadshow Batik Girl to Australia
Milestone – 2017
- Grant AGS: AU$ 15.000
- Batik Girl for ASEAN
Production Target: 1000 Dolls
- Batik Girl Workshop in Batam & Bali Prisons
Participants: 50 Inmates in Batam
Participants: 50 Inmates in Bali
- Batik Girl Roadshow in Melbourne & Darwin